In partnership with the non-profit organization LiftFund, the City of San Antonio is utilizing funding provided from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, to provide financial assistance in form of grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations impacted financially by COVID-19.
The grant application period is now closed.
- July 28 - August 25: All Recovery Grants applications submitted during the open period will be reviewed.
- August 26 - September 30: LiftFund will begin to send award notifications to businesses and non-profits selected for a grant award and coordinate disbursement of funds.
You may contact LiftFund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.800.494.4973 between August 26 - September 30 for a status of your grant application.
Grants Will be Available in the Following Amounts
||Grant Amount Up To
Grant Award Limitations
- Limited to one per each physical address within the City of San Antonio.
- Only one grant will be awarded per business or non-profit with more than one location.
- Grant applicants are only eligible to receive one grant award.
As part of the Resilience and Recovery Plan Small Business Support, the City has partnered with Community Development organizations to provide micro businesses and small businesses opportunities to develop skills and access resources to assist businesses in recovery efforts. For more information, please contact one of the organizations below.