Please check back.
Welcome to the City of San Antonio Vaccination Registration portal, accessed through the EMR Vaccine System. If you need assistance to complete vaccine registration or have any technical issues with accessing the portal, please call 311 or 210.207.6000, and select option 8.
You must be in a qualified category to receive the vaccine. Please check your eligibility before proceeding to register for an appointment.
- Phase 1A: Workers at
- Long-Term Care facilities
- EMS 9-1-1
- Home Health
- ER/Urgent Care
- Last Responders
- School Nurses
- Phase 1A: Long-Term Care Facility Residents
- Phase 1B: Persons aged 65 or 16 with at least one chronic medical condition, including pregnancy. This includes essential workers with at least one chronic medical condition. View a list of medical conditions.
- School and Child Care Personnel
With the federal directive, the following education and child care personnel are now eligible to be vaccinated in Texas:
- Those who work in pre-primary, primary, and secondary schools;
- Head Start and Early Head Start programs (including teachers, staff, and bus drivers); and
- Those who work as or for licensed child care providers, including center-based and family care providers.
- Valid School or Program ID must be provided.