NOTE: Grant applications are currently under review.
If you have any questions, please contact LiftFund by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1.800.494.4973.
About the Grants
In partnership with the non-profit organization LiftFund, the City of San Antonio utilized funding provided from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, to provide financial assistance in form of grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations impacted financially by COVID-19.
- July 28 - August 25: All Recovery Grants applications submitted during the open period were reviewed.
- August 26 - Ongoing: LiftFund is sending award notifications to businesses and non-profits selected for a grant award and coordinating disbursement of funds.
Grants were Available in the Following Amounts
||Grant Amount Up To
Grant Award Limitations
- Limited to one per each physical address within the City of San Antonio.
- Only one grant was awarded per business or non-profit with more than one location.
- Grant applicants were only eligible to receive one grant award.
As part of the Resilience and Recovery Plan Small Business Support, the City has partnered with Community Development organizations to provide micro businesses and small businesses opportunities to develop skills and access resources to assist businesses in recovery efforts. For more information, please contact one of the organizations below.