Guidelines for Travelers
Arriving from an International Flight
Tips on what it’s like to travel through Customs at SAT with new health safety measures in place.
Llegando de un vuelo internacional - español (Spanish)
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Procedures
Travelers should expect to:
- Keep possession of their boarding passes.
- Separate food for X-ray screening.
- Pack smart (avoid prohibited items).
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear facial protection.
Find more information on the TSA website.
Healthy Traveler Tips
When traveling, especially internationally, make sure you take the following steps to be proactive, prepared and protected when it comes to your health and the health of others.
Travel safe, travel smart, and arrive healthy. Help stop the spread of germs before you fly.
Tips For Ensuring You Stay Healthy When You Travel
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of your used tissue.
- Cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds OR clean with alcohol-based hand cleaner.
For more healthy travel tips visit the CDC Travel Website.
NOTE: Site improvement suggestions only.