Additional Print Materials & Signage
Return to Work Letter
The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District (Metro Health) is unable to provide individual letters that prove an individual was tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results. Many individuals are receiving testing through the drive-through testing center, which is not operated by Metro Health. We are notified only after tests are processed, and only if results are positive. Individuals may download and share this Letter to Employers from Metro Health with their employer, if needed.
Face Covering Signage
See also: Face Covering Exemptions
Per City and County Order, employers must provide cloth face coverings to employees and employees must wear if the work entails close proximity to the public or co-workers. Civil or criminal penalty will not be imposed for failure to wear a face covering.
- Employees must wear face coverings - English
- Los empleados deben usar cubre bocas - español (Spanish)
Per City and County Order, all people 10 Years and older must wear a cloth face covering when in a public place where it is difficult to keep six feet away from other people. Civil or criminal penalty will not be imposed for failure to wear a face covering.
- Customers must wear face coverings - English
- Los clientes deben de usar un cubre bocas - español (Spanish)
Social Distancing for Exempt Businesses
Businesses and organizations providing products and services that are needed by the community during this crisis are exempt from the Stay Home/Work Safe order, provided they exercise proper social distancing.
Social Distancing for Exempt Businesses Infographic(PNG, 267KB)
Exempt businesses must:
- Regularly clean surfaces, especially those that are high touch, like handrails, elevator buttons, doorknobs, and hard surfaces.
- Provide cleaning supplies.
- Maintain six feet of distance between individuals.
- Have hand sanitizers & hand washing areas available.
Face Covering Exemptions
Within the Stay Home/Work Safe order, an exemption was added stating face coverings do not need to be worn when doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety or security risk to the individual. Find out more with this information sheet:
COVID 19 Required Cloth Face Coverings: Modifications for Individuals with Disabilities(PDF, 401KB)
What is COVID-19
Reduce Your Risk