People in our community should not have to choose between feeding their family and paying a utility or medical bill. The following resources will make sure that they don't have to.
- Little Free Pantry - is a grassroots, crowd sourced solution that facilitates feeding neighbors and bringing attention to food insecurity.
- Meals on Wheels - is providing meals to at-risk senior's in the community.
- San Antonio Food Bank - Network of food pantries and mobile food distributions remains fully operational and open to the public for help.
- School Meals Map - shows students where they can find breakfast and lunch near them for free. Please check with your school district for regular updates.
Money for Food
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - provides money for food, and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) provides resources for pregnant women and people with children younger than 5.